Rural Lifestyle With Granny Flat
Looking for a potential- packed family home with granny flat and vast outdoor spaces all wrapped up in a picturesque rural surrounds? Well look no further.
This fantastic property has it all with a 4 bedroom home plus granny flat ready to live in now whilst offering renovation potentials, set on an elevated north facing 4,500m2 (approx 1.1 Acre) block gifting endless possibilities for the growing family. The 2 bedroom granny flat is a welcoming addition, perfect for extended family stays, teenage retreat or an income generator.
Located in the the quaint village of Osterley only mins to both historic Morpeth and Greenhills Shopping Centre you will find the perfect serene and peaceful home but yet conveniently located to your everyday amenities.
– 4 Bedrooms, master bedroom accommodates an ensuite and walk-in robe
– 3 Way family bathroom, robes and ceiling fans to other bedrooms
– Centralised timber kitchen that looks out onto family room
– Family rooms has sliding doors that open out onto outdoor paved area
– Dining room and additional meals area or study nook
– Living room at front of the home plus an enormous rumpus room, great for family gatherings or possible home gym
– Granny Flat accommodates : 2 bedrooms, living and bathroom
– Paved outdoor area looks out onto the inground pool and sweeping rural views
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout the home
– Brand new electric hot water system just installed
– Double carport, workshop/ storage shed. load of extra off street parking
– Full length front verandah is a perfect spot to enjoy your morning cup of tea/coffee
Outgoings Per Quarter;
Council Rates: $463.51 approx. per quarter
Water Rates (less water usage): $209.83 approx. per quarter
Contact Maria Di Claudio to book an inspection or for more information on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177 or via email at email@example.com