CLASSIC PERIOD HOME
This classic cottage over delivers with period features of yesteryear, whilst providing space and privacy. Located in sought after suburb Mayfield East, this home provides easy living and comfort for today’s busy lifestyle. With it’s easy care yard being fully fenced and ready for inner city garden oasis.
The high ceilings and large rooms greet you the moment you step inside. The home is saturated with original features such as, polished floorboards, working fireplace, timber fret work and stained glass windows.
This home features 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, open plan kitchen and dining, bright and airy family room that opens out onto the rear deck.
The home is conveniently positioned where everything you need is easy to access.
• Timber kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including integrated dishwasher, stone benchtop and country double sink
• Bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
• Dining room with air conditioner and working fireplace
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Family room at rear of property
• French doors open out onto covered deck
• NBN installed fibre to premises
• Walk to public transport, cafes and Dangar Park
• Close to quality public and private schools and Tighes Hill TAFE
• 10 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
• 20 minute drive to Newcastle Airport
• Natural gas outlet
• Land size approximately 275m2
• Water Rates $805.74 P/A
• Newcastle City Council Rates: $2,000.00 P/A approximately