Huge Shed, 680m2 Block & Charming Character Filled Home
Tradesmen or man-cave enthusiasts will love the massive 10m x 9m (90m2) steel framed shed with an 8 inch slab construction, colourbond finish, extra high roller door space and fully equipped with fleuro lights and 18 power points.
Not to be outdone by the man-cave + additional off-street parking and 680m2 (approx.) block is the beautifully restored federation style home which has been fully revamped throughout including new piers, upgraded wiring, new roof and new front veranda. This is the perfect “forever home” for you and your family.
With easy commute to Newcastle University, only moments to Mater Hospital, approx. 8km to Newcastle beaches and your choice of four schools and Waratah train station within a 10 minute walk.
Some of the features that we love include;
– Stunning original features such as Dado Paneling, timber floors, high ceilings, decorative open fireplace and original windows
– Recently renovated kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including new dishwasher and gas cooking amenities
– Formal lounge room with original fire place and decorative mantle
– 3 Plus sized bedrooms
– Bathroom with claw-foot free standing bath tub, separate shower + 2nd W/C in oversized laundry
– Covered 9m x 6m rear timber deck leading off the kitchen and dining area overlooks the fully fenced and secure yard. Additional 5m x 3m single garage
For more info and inspections contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434