Diamond in the rough. Carrington cottage brimming with potential
This diamond in the rough presents a rare opportunity to break into the Carrington community.
A 500m stroll in any direction will lead you to one of Carringtons trendy bars, cafes, distilleries or walking tracks. A 2km walk will get you to Newcastle Interchange and light rail which can whisk you away to all the beaches, shops, bars and entertainment you would ever need.
In need of some cosmetic repair, this is a chance for someone with an imagination to put their stamp on this loved and lived in home. Or for those who are feeling adventurous, there is great potential to extend, renovate or detonate (STCA)
Tightly held and rarely available, this is the first time this property has been available for sale since it was built over 80 years ago. Don’t miss this once in a generation opportunity.
– 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in robes + a genuine 3rd bedroom or home office located at the rear of the home.
– Updated kitchen and bathroom are in need of some cosmetic upgrades but have good bones
– Good sized living area off kitchen. 2nd rumpus area is located at the rear of the home which can easily be converted into 3rd bedroom or home office as needed.
– Low maintenance yard offering blank canvas for those with an imagination. Storage sheds in yard
– Active and community driven lifestyle on offer. Walk-or-ride everywhere location
Contact Charles Shaddock for more information on 0422 291 542 or 4960 0499