A Home That is Romantic and Beautiful
FOR SALE NOW OR BY AUCTION ON 6/2/21
Timeless and elegant period features are carefully maintained throughout this charming cottage coastal style home. Enhanced by a modern renovation and open floor plan. If you are looking for a property where all you need to do is to put your own furniture inside and put your feet up then this is it.
Situated in a fantastic location only 5 km’s from the CBD and beaches of Newcastle. There is easy access to Industrial Drive whether you are heading into or out of the city. Close to the sought after Tighes Hill Public School, popular cafés and kind and dog friendly parks and community garden.
– Period features include high ceilings, colonial skirtings, ornate plaster cornices
– Newly renovated throughout with new wiring, plumbing and insulated walls & ceilings
– The stunning kitchen is both functional and beautiful with high quality finishes including Caesar stone benchtops, butler’s pantry/combined laundry, Smeg and Miele stainless steel appliances with brushed nickel tapware
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, floating timber vanity and bathtub
– Ensuite to the main bedroom with floor to ceiling tiling, floating timber vanity and twin showerheads
– Three large bedrooms all with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Open plan air-conditioned living area leading out onto outdoor undercover entertaining deck
– Covered outdoor entertaining timber deck with down lights
– Established landscaping in the front and rear gardens
– Rear lane access perfect for a boat, caravan or trailer
– Plenty of off street parking for 3 cars
– NBN data connection
Buy this property with confidence as a pre purchased pest and building report is available upon request.
Contact Bradley Page on 0403 496 891 or 4960 0499 for more information