Everything So Close
Set on a level North Facing block of approximately 364m2 with rear lane access is this period style home. One for the astute investor, this property is currently divided into two self-contained flats with a return of approximately $445 Per Week. You could continue renting to two excellent tenants or move into one flat and generate a rental income from the other.
Alternatively, you could restore and convert this wonderful property back to its former glory and reap the rewards of residing in this rapidly growing and sought after location of Mayfield. This property is well positioned with and easy walk to public transport, Woolworths, Coles ,Aldi ,Mayfield retail hub and café/restaurant strip.
Flat One Features – One bedroom with ensuite, open plan living, dining & modern kitchen with front loader washing machine.
Flat Two Features – One Bedroom, bathroom, laundry, open plan living, dining and kitchen
Other Features Include
– High ornate ceilings, timber fret work, dado boards, lead light windows
– Large garage plus separate garden shed
– Total land size approx. 364m2 North Facing with rear lane access
– Walking distance to Waratah Train Station and bus stops
– Easy walk to Mayfield shops and local amenities
– Approx. 10 minutes to Newcastle CBD and local beaches
– Approx. 20 minutes drive to Newcastle Airport
– Quality public and private schools close by
– Separately metered electricity
– Water included with rent
– NBN fibre to premises
– Current rental return – $445 Per Week
– Rental Potential – $590 Per Week
– Land Rates – Approx $500 Per Quarter
– Water Rates – Approx $265 Per Quarter ( Not Including Usage )
For more information contact Maria Di Claudio on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177