Classic Charm with Modern Appeal
The stylish updates and beautiful natural light are instantly impressive inside this three-bedroom weatherboard gem, complemented by the timeless appeal of timber floors, ornate plaster ceilings. The result is an exceptional opportunity to capture a warm and inviting Mayfield home that ensures enjoyment straight away. This property is located on an approximately 304m2 block.
From the street a freshy painted exterior will all catch your eye. Inside, crisp white décor is paired with a classic layout where the 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes anchor the shower bathroom, and the lounge room flows into the eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and an ensuite. Sliding doors extend outdoors to the deck and then downstairs to the backyard. You also have a carport and a single car garage. Boasting a prized north south aspect, outdoor dining and relaxation will be a favourite pastime in this sunny spot.
Topped off by a superb location, the city and beaches are just 10 minutes away, Waratah train station is nearby, and Mayfield’s major supermarkets and growing list of shops and cafes are all an easy stroll from here.
– Weatherboard & colourbond home
– Single lock-up garage plus multi-vehicle parking on driveway
– Three classically proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Lounge room flows into gas-equipped eat-in kitchen
– Deck and backyard for alfresco enjoyment
– Woolworths and Aldi for everyday essentials
– Waratah Village’s shops, eateries and services
– Well serviced by public transport with train station and buses nearby
– In catchment for Waratah Public school and Callaghan College