Solid Investment Priced to sell
Solid family home built to last and meet the needs of a growing family. Located within walking distance to Charlestown Square, local schools and transport. Positioned on the Eastern side of Charlestown Road with elevated views and North East breezes.
– Features three large bedrooms each with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Entertain your family and friends in the huge family/lounge room with elevated picturesque views and a built-in bar.
– Large eat-in timber kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage with breakfast bar and separate family/dining area.
– Large bathroom with separate toilet and a second bathroom downstairs
– Relax on the wrap-around veranda with elevated urban views and cool North East breezes
– Large double garage with workshop and built-in benches, three-phase power, ensuite plus activity room and storage
– Separate double carport with well-maintained gardens, garden shed and veggie patch
– Features include floating timber flooring, high ceilings, air conditioning, large electric hot water and more.
– The extra garaging and parking will appeal to trades people or a home based business operator
– Rental potential $620 to $650 p.w.
– Just a short distance to the inner city bypass, Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital, local beaches and Lake Macquarie.