Worst House in Best Street
AUCTION ONSITE ( IF NOT SOLD PRIOR) SATURDAY 13TH MARCH AT 1:30PM
PRICE GUIDE $650,000
Opportunity presents scope for a knock down and rebuild or extensive renovation to this worst house in best street scenario. This period style dwelling is saturated with well preserved original features throughout and drive access.
This Blue Ribbon location is all about lifestyle and possibilities along with the convenience and short stroll to Beaumont Street cafes/restaurants and retail hub, local parks, cycle/walking tracks and Hamilton train station.
– 3 Double size bedrooms
– Formal lounge with enclosed chimney
– Traditional center hallway with archway
– Dado boards, high ornate ceilings
– Land size approx. 295m2
– Short stroll to Hamilton train station, cafes/restaurants and retail hub
– Close to local parks, cycle/walking tracks, 5 minute drive to Newcastle Harbour, CBD and beaches
Council Rates: $2165 P/A approx.
Water Rates (without usage): $870 P/A approx.
For more information contact Maria Di Claudio on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177