Period Home in convenient location
This classic weatherboard home oozes blend of gorgeous original period features with quality modern updates throughout. Situated in one of Newcastle’s sought after suburbs, this home is perfectly positioned in a quiet treelined cul-de-sac location.
Upon entry you are captured by the spectacular features of high ornate ceilings, timber fret work and timber floors that flow throughout the home.
The traditional and easy flow floorplan offers separated and dedicated living spaces for relaxation and entertainment including the covered alfresco entertaining area.
This home offers a wide appeal from young families, first home buyers or investors. Set on a level north/south facing lot of approximately 461m2 with dual occupancy possibilities (STCA). Expired DA approval plans for granny flat available upon request.
Walking distance to local public primary school, Farmers Markets, Hamilton North Bowling Club, Train Station, Beaumont Street café & retail hub and gyms.
– North/South facing block size Approx 461m2. Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
– Two double sized bedrooms, both accommodating built-in robes, third smaller bedroom/office.
– Centralized modern bathroom with shower, recess, additional outdoor W/C.
– Airconditioned formal lounge and entry foyer.
– Sleek modern kitchen offers gas cooking and ample storage
– Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area looking out onto north facing sunny grounds
– Spectacular original features; high ornate ceilings, timber fret work, polished timber flooring, fire mantle piece, stain glass windows and picture rails.
– Dual occupancy potential, expired DA approved plans for granny flat available upon request.
– Water rates approximately $820 per annum.
– Council rates approximately $2,369 per annum.
– Potential rental return approximately $580—$600 per week.
– 8min/500m walk to Hamilton North Public School
– 13min/900m walk to Hamilton North Bowling Club
– 6min/400m walk to Newcastle City Farmers Market
– 15min/1.1km walk to Beaumont Street & Hamilton Train Station.
– 13min/5.2km drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
– 3min/950m drive to Broadmeadow Shopping Centre
– Hamilton North Public School 0.48km
– Hunter School of Performing Arts 1.31km