Bayside Living with Water Views
This immaculately presented duplex is perfectly positioned and just moments to the beautiful water’s edge, walking track, beach, picnic grounds and Anchorage Marina.
Offering all-year-round stunning water and sunsets, this duplex of only two is a winner for those looking to downsize or wanting a weekender. The low maintenance grounds enable you more time to enjoy the ultimate Port Stephens lifestyle.
Easy flow floorplan all on the one level and boasts open plan living that opens out onto the spacious and relaxing balcony where you can entertain and enjoy the spectacular water views or alternately entertain at the rear paved and leafy courtyard with access to reserve and walking tracks.
– Three bedrooms, with the master accommodating an ensuite, walk-in robe and air-conditioning
– Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop and butler’s pantry
– Airconditioned open plan living that opens out onto the balcony
– Main bathroom, internal laundry, separate office/study
– Leafy serene and paved courtyard with rear access to reserve
– Self-managed strata title – (contact agent for further details)
– Common and side entrance to the property
– Double lock-up garage with auto door and loads of under house storage, workshop and original laundry
– Parking in driveway for extra off-street parking
– 5 min drive to Salamander shops, restaurants and cafes
– Short walk to the bus stop
Water: $155.00 Per Quarter Approx.
Council: $320.00 Per Quarter Approx.
Strata: Self Managed Strata, Combined Insurance Only. Contact Agent for further details on 0413 690 105.