Beautifully Renovated, Combining Modern and Classic Features
Immaculately presented fully renovated home located in a quiet location, only a short distance to Warabrook Shopping Centre, The Mater Hospital, Schools and public transport. This property offers an opportunity to secure your place in this thriving community.
This home is a private sanctuary. It has a relaxed flow, featuring three bedrooms and a spacious living area, that effortlessly extends to a pergola covered alfresco entertaining area and landscaped gardens, via extra wide glass sliding doors that open right up.
The house has timber floors, ornate ceilings, and bay windows, the property seamlessly blends classic charm with contemporary comfort. The main bathroom features a shower over a large bath. The master bedroom includes a private luxury ensuite and built-in robes.
A large kitchen offers loads of storage space, dishwasher, gas appliances, natural lighting, a large eat in island, as well as a breakfast bar looking out of café windows that open to the alfresco area. The Kitchen flows into open plan living and dining room, featuring high ceilings & stylish lighting.
At the rear of the property is a large patio area, perfect to entertain and enjoy dinners or BBQ’s overlooking a private fully fenced yard. The driveway goes offers plenty of off-street parking and leads to a double garage, that could be potentially converted into a granny flat.
The house was renovated with sound and temperature control in mind, with double glazing or 10.5mm thick glass, ensuring optimal insulation, while the tinted windows on the front and western side provide both privacy and efficient cooling. Much of the house has been reinsulated using the highest R-rating acoustic earth-wool.
Highlighted features include:
– 3 x large bedrooms, main with a built-in robe and ensuite
– 2 x fully renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, one with a large bath
– Renovated kitchen, kitchen island and a breakfast bar with large café windows looking out to the garden
– New large pergola covered patio area which is great for entertaining or sitting enjoying the garden.
– 2 x large 7kW Fujitsu split system air-conditioners.
– Large freestanding double garage with 2 x automatic roller-doors with remote controls
– Extra thick glass or double-glazed windows throughout most of the house, and reflective window tinting along the western side and front of house.
– Internal NBN box set up ready to connect NBN.
– 2 layered blinds: privacy and full block out along the western facing bedrooms.
– New electrical, plumbing, insulation, lighting, drainage, insulation, plastering and flooring.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– Polished wooden floors in the bedrooms.
– Pergola has been built recently with structural beams to withstand high wind-loading
– Pull down attic ladder to handy storage
– Sandstone steps at entry
Easy access to shopping centres, medical services, pharmacies, cafés, pubs and restaurants:
– Warabrook Shopping Mall
– Mayfield town centre
– Mayfield East Shopping Village
– Waratah Shopping village
– Jesmond Central Shopping Mall
Walking distance to:
– Corpus Christi Primary and St Philip’s Christian College
– Mayfield West Public School and Callaghan College
– Calvary Mater Hospital
– Variety of family day care and other young childcare centres
– Warabrook Train Station
– University of Newcastle
Lot Area – 445.9m2 approx.
Rental Return – $750 P/W approx.
Council Rates – $2,079.41 P/A approx.
Water Rates – $891 (not including water usage)