Inner-City Apartment with Expansive Views
Featuring captivating and spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views, this executive inner-city apartment offers a commanding north-eastern corner setting. The sun-drenched living areas seamlessly integrate with the north-facing alfresco that delivers an outstanding backdrop to the expansive views over the Newcastle pristine coastline, Nobbys lighthouse, and the working harbour to Stockton and beyond. The ever-changing inner-city lifestyle provides an abundance of leisure time to explore the Newcastle CBD, light rail, parks, waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Meticulously presented throughout, this luxury apartment offers modern upgrade interiors accompanied by seamless open plan living with ceiling to floor glass sliding doors. Located on the 8th floor, this impressive home is ready to be moved in and enjoyed.
– Royal Appartments
– Stunning inner-city apartment with jaw-dropping views and spectacular sunrises
– Footsteps to wine bars, cafes and restaurants
– Choice of beaches, local parks and public transport
– Three bedrooms all accompanied with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master Bedroom accommodates his & her’s builtin robes and ensuite with a bathtub
– All bedrooms have north-facing aspects, two with access to the balcony
– Family size bathroom, internal laundry and ample storage
– Sleek modern kitchen with quality Miele appliances, 40mm stone benchtop and glass splashback
– Open plan living and dining areas both with access to the balcony
– Quality flooring throughout, ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning system
– Floor to ceiling plantation shutters to bedrooms and remote blinds in living areas
– Two secure car parking spaces and a storage cage
– For the fitness enthusiast there is a gym, spa and sauna
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a Approx.
Water Rates (excluding usage): $640.82 p/a Approx.
Strata: $4,280 p/q Approx.
Potential Rental Return: $1,200
Price Guide On Request