This terrific home would be perfectly suited to the first home buyer or young family. Ideally located in a quiet no through road, adjacent to parkland and reserve at the rear as well only having one neighbour. It is a private setting great for young children.
This single storey brick veneer and tile roof home was built in the mid 1990’s and has been very well maintained by the existing owners.
The home consists of three bedrooms all with built-in robes, lounge and separate dining, spacious timber kitchen with ample bench space, open plan family room, large three way bathroom with separate w/c, rear screened outdoor BBQ area, internal laundry with second w/c and double attached garage. There is a family sized in ground pool with solar heating and the yards have established gardens. Land size approximately 768m2.
Immaculately presented throughout and in a private setting, this is sure to be popular. This home and location has so much to offer.
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Large timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Spacious living and dining area
– Well maintained three way bathroom with separate bath and shower recess
– Screened entertaining area overlooking yard and pool
– Family sized in-ground pool with solar heating
– Private setting with parkland/reserve adjacent and at the rear
– Close to local shops and transport
Contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or 4960 0499 for more information.