Charm and Character, Classic Features
Located just a leisurely stroll to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street, this double fronted circa 1900 miner’s cottage offers choice, lifestyle and opportunity.
Featuring polished floors throughout with high ceilings and original open fireplaces, this solid home has stood the test of time for you to move in, invest or take the opportunity to further renovate the existing floorplan.
– Featuring three large bedrooms with high ceilings, a separated lounge with open fireplaces
– Hardwood timber kitchen with gas cooking and feature wide timber flooring throughout the home.
– Separate living and dining area opening out to your private alfresco entertaining area
– Contemporary bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
– Separate laundry, storeroom and covered outdoor area with potential to extend or renovate
– Relax on your front verandah and saver the cool evening breezes or walk to the many cafes and entertainment venues the location has to offer
– Walk to station, Aldi, Honeysuckle, local schools and services
For sale by Auction
November 6th at 10.30 am
Due to COVID regulations, inspections are by appointment only. Please phone today to reserve your inspection time.
Contact Daryl Johnson on 0410 447 054