Cottage Charm & Village Vibes
Set on a level 464m2 block, you will feel at home as soon as you walk through the front gates. Upon stepping up onto the sundrenched front veranda and entering in the front door, you are immediately met by the wide central hallway with decorative high ceilings and ornate timber paneling. It is easy to be charmed by the original features and style of this 3 bedroom move-in-ready home but you will also be excited by the potential.
Offering beautiful polished floorboards throughout, this stunning double fronted post-federation period home will not be around for long.
Some of the best bits include:
– 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and all with high ceilings and original double hung timber windows
– The great sized main living area offers a warm and inviting vibe with original fireplace, decorative timber paneling and reverse cycle air conditioning
– The modern kitchen with gas cooking is located at the rear of the home with double French Doors opening onto timber deck and yard
– Fantastic size yard with side access and off-street parking offers plenty of rooms for families or fur babies. This is such an advantage given the position of the home and how close you are to everything
– A 10 minute stroll will get you to Mayfield’s bustling CBD with all the amenities you could need. Within close proximity to local schools, shopping centres and parks with the added convenience of being 2km to Mater Hospital; 4.5km to Newcastle University; 8.5km to Newcastle Beaches
– Move in now and add value later. This home offers those wishing to extend and settle in the perfect opportunity to secure their forever home. But without the stress of needing to do anything right away.
Public Auction on site 27th March 2021 at 12:00pm if not sold prior to auction.
Auction Price Guide $650,000 – $700,000
For all enquiries, please contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or email@example.com or Charles Shaddock on 0422 291 542 or firstname.lastname@example.org