Great Investment Opportunity
A great opportunity presents itself for the astute investor or business owner to purchase this unique and wonderful property located on a prime corner position in this sought after suburb of Waratah. Deceiving from the front this property is surprisingly large and spacious throughout that must be seen.
This unique property lends itself to many options whether it be benefit from multiple income stream or occupy the entire property. Stylishly updated throughout whilst preserving many of its original features this wonderful property is good and ready to be occupied as all the hard work has been done.
The property consists of a 4 bedroom home, 2 bathrooms, airconditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living, separate studio/home office equipped with kitchen and bathroom. the multiple outdoor living area’s adds huge appeal. The polished floorboards and neutral color pallet in the open living space compliments the home with comfort and an abundance of natural lighting.
The hairdressing salon is ready to be occupied and includes fixtures such as basin, chairs, storage, front desk with street frontage exposure.
* 4 generous size bedrooms, 3x built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Air conditioned open plan living/ dining and renovated kitchen
* 2 bathrooms all with toilets and additional 4th toilet ( for Salon use only)
* Studio/home office equipped with new bathroom and kitchen
* High decorative ceilings, polished timber flooring, freshly painted throughout
* Secure and private yard, multiple living areas and lock up garage
* Fully fenced and secure yard child and pet friendly yard.
Is equipped and ready to be occupied for the new owner to move in and start business in a prime corner location with street frontage access . lots of on street parking and bus stop at the door step.
* Conveniently located to Mater Calvary Hospital, Waratah Shopping Village, Newcastle University, quality public and private school.
* Bus stop right at your doorstep
* 10 Minute walk to Waratah Train Station and Waratah Shopping Village
* 15 Minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Outgoing Per Quarter;
Council Rates: $671.34 approx. per quarter
Water Rates (without usage): $267.52 approx. per quarter
House: $590 to $620 approx. per week
Studio: $260 to $280 approx. per week
Salon: $300 approx. per week
Contact Maria Di Claudio for more information on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org