ENTERTAINERS FAMILY HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT
Very rarely a property of this size and calibre comes on the market. Built by the current owners this huge family home offers an abundance of space and comfort for the entire family and/or blended family.
The freestanding granny flat is a delightful addition complete with it’s own facilities. Currently set up as a recording studio with double brick construction, internal sound proof walls and booth but it could easily converted into a one bedroom granny flat.
The upper level offers 5 generous size bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with his and hers built-in robes and spacious ensuite with corner spa and family size bathroom with separate toilet.
Downstairs consists of a 6th bedroom/home office with external door, formal dining, formal lounge or games rooms, family room with wet bar area, central timber kitchen with quality stainless steel smeg appliances, two huge enclosed entertaining areas with built-in BBQ, air conditioning and beautiful outlook of Warabrook Waters and in ground pool.
Off street parking accommodates a double lock up garage with automatic door and internal access as well as a four space carport large enough to park your boat and/or caravan.
This unique property is located in one of Warabrook’s most sought after streets backing onto Warabrook Waters reserve and only a short walk to the bus stop and train station. This home is packed with quality inclusions and is ready for its new owners.
* Beautiful reserve and lakeside outlook
* Six generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Optional 7th bedroom/home office with external door
* Master bedroom with his and hers robes and spacious ensuite
* Central timber kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
* Formal lounge, family room, large enclosed entertaining
* Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum and 3x R/C air conditioners
* Solar panels, built-in bbq, built-in robes, ceiling fans
* Inground pool and equipment, auto garage door
* Easy walk to Warabrook shopping centre and bus stops (47 & 700)
* NBN fibre to the premises, intercom & security system
* Short drive to the University of Newcastle and Mater Hospital
* Easy walk to Warabrook child care centre
* 15 minute drive to the Newcastle beaches, harbour and CBD
* 20 minute drive to Williamtown Newcastle Airport
* Schools: Mayfield West Public School and Waratah Callaghan College
Land Rates approximately $513 per quarter
Water Rates approximately $275 per quarter
Contact Maria Di Claudio on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177 for more information.