Period Home In Prime Location
Impressive from the street and beyond the white picket fence is this character filled home showcasing charm from yesteryear. For those who appreciate period details this home is sure to impress.
Offering 2 generous size bedrooms, this home is well positioned with an easy walk to Mayfield retail hub, cafe’s/restaurants, public transport and schools. The single level living makes this property an easy to live in home perfect for those looking to downsize, first home buyer or investor. The functional floor plan flows effortlessly from the front to the back of the home opening out to the north facing entertaining area while showing off all its spectacular attributes. Set on a level and secure block of approx. 304m2 with drive access to large workshop with added on studio/home office with mezzanine ideal for those working from home.
– 2 generous size bedrooms, master bedroom with air conditioning and retractable ceiling fan/light
– Open plan living, dining and sunroom/reading area that opens onto alfresco outdoor living
– Living area’s accommodate R/C air conditioning and ornate fireplace’s
– Beautifully restored original kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
– Renovated bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
– High ornate ceilings, stain glassed windows,2x fireplace’s, timber fret work & polished floorboards
– Sunny north facing alfresco outdoor entertaining deck – pizza oven adds an enjoyable addition.
– Study nook with storage and attic with stairs for additional storage
– Large workshop with 3 phase power – Studio/Home office extra parking in driveway
– Great public and private schools within walking distance
– 10 minute drive to CBD, Newcastle City Harbour & beaches
– 5 minute drive to Newcastle University & Tighes Hill TAFE campus
– 20 Min Drive to Newcastle Airport
– NBN Fibre to the premises – Perfect for someone working from home
Outgoings Per Quarter;
Council Rates: $472.27 approx. per quarter
Water Rates (less water usage): $269.32 approx. per quarter
Contact Maria Di Claudio for more information on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177