PERIOD HOME - ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
Inspection by Appointment only.
Don’t judge this book by its cover because the moment you step into this grand old home you are captivated by the size and old world charm. Located in a quiet tree lined street and close to all local amenities.
Situated on an enormous block of approximately 868m2 with a 20 metre frontage, this property lends itself to many options. Whether it be the growing family craving space, an in ground pool (STCA), outdoor entertaining space or the big shed, add their own personal touches to this old gem and bring it back to life. It could also be the perfect project for the astute developer/investor, or those wanting to add a granny flat (STCA). The options are endless.
It is not often a classic home of this era comes onto the market. Call Maria today for a private inspection.
– 5 huge Bedrooms 2 with fireplaces, 6th Bedroom or office storage room
– Formal lounge with fireplace and stain glass door that opens out onto return veranda
– Separate dining area off the kitchen
– Large enclosed rear sun-room, laundry
– Updated bathroom, second shower and toilet
– Original Features: 11 foot ornate ceilings, 12inch skirting boards, picture rails, french doors, lead-light glass door, fireplaces, return bullnose veranda bay windows
– Single lockup garage, Studio, 2 carports
– NBN: Fibre to the premises
– Current rental return $510 per week to great tenants wanting to stay on
– Zoned R2 Low Density
– Waratah Primary, Callaghan College, St Phillips College
– Close to Mater Hospital & Newcastle University
– 15 minutes to major eateries, restaurants, Newcastle CBD & Beaches
– Walking distance to Waratah Train Station & Waratah Shopping Village
– 20 minutes to Newcastle Airport
Water Rates $1,150.92 per annum (approx)
Land Rates $1,556.00 per annum (approx)
Current rent return $510.00 per week