Period Home with Endless Possibilities
Auction Onsite (If Not Sold Prior)
The moment you entre this grand old home you are instantly captivated by the scale of space and classic period features. For those who appreciate period details this home is sure to impress.
Nestled on a level block of approx. 868m2 and in a super convenient location this home offers an effortless floorplan perfect for the growing family. The 11 foot ceilings and neutral color pallet draws natural lighting to flow throughout show casing the many features and polished Tallow wood hardwood flooring.
The home offers large multiple indoor and outdoor living space’s with a 5th Bedroom option. The return bullnose verandah adds a traditional touch and great street appeal with original French doors that open out onto the northerly side a peaceful spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
With room on either sides of the home, this huge blocks lends itself to grannyflat potential( STCA) , dual occupancy(STCA) swimming pool (repurpose the existing) , parking for extra vehicles even room for the caravan or boat. the possibilities are endless.
– 4 double size bedrooms, 5th smaller bedroom plus a home office
– Formal loungeroom with fireplace & French doors
– Large living room that opens out onto return verandah
– Open plan kitchen and dining area that opens out onto covered outdoor sunroom
– Central bathroom, additional second shower & toilet
– Insulated ceilings , natural gas for heating and cooking
– 13 meter long central hallway, bullnose verandah
– Features; 3 ornate fireplaces, 11 foot ornate ceilings, polished hardwood floorboards, picture rails, stain glass doors, transom windows and French doors
– Level 868m2 block, single lock up garage, double carport and storage
– Walk/Bike to Newcastle University, Mater Hospital, Waratah Trains Station, Waratah shopping village
– Quality public and private schools and childcare centers
– 12 minute drive to Newcastle CBD, Beaches and Habour
– Easy walk to local eateries and cafes
Water Rates $1,150.92 per annum (approx)
Land Rates $1,556.00 per annum (approx)
Contact Maria Di Claudio for more information on 0413 690 105 or 4958 8177 or via email at email@example.com