Updated home bursting with potential.. 607m2 block in convenient spot
First home owners, investors and young families will love the fact that this great size, characterful home in handy location has recently been updated and is ready for you or your tenants to move straight in. Retaining many of its original features such as decorative ceilings & cornicing and period brick bay window, this home is still bursting at the seams with potential for further improvements and a real chance to add more value in the future…. Without the pain and stress of needing to do the work straight away.
Situated on a 607m² block (approx.) and located approximately 1.5km to Calvery Mater Hospital in Waratah, Newcastle University less than an 8 minute drive and with Mayfield CBD within walking distance, this really is a prime location.
Recent improvements include freshly painted finishes throughout. New gutters & downpipes. New carpet & floor coverings throughout.
– 3 large bedrooms, all with new carpet + enclosed sunroom/study
– 2 large living areas. Formal lounge room with doors onto sunroom and large open plan dining area off kitchen
– Tidy timber kitchen is comfortable but leaves room to be improved to suit your taste
– Bathroom with bath tub + separate W/C
– 607m2 (approx.) block with yard access to timber sheds/carports. STCA potential for a granny flat or improved sheds
– 7km to Newcastle city centre; 20km to Newcastle airport; Easy access to Hunter Expressway.
For more information, contact Charles Shaddock on 0422 291 542 or Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434