Quaint Torrens Title Semi Detached
One on one, pre-registered inspections only. Please contact the below agent on 0413 690 105 to book your COVID Compliant inspection.
Occupying a premier location and easy-care lifestyle is this Torrens Title semi-detached dwelling. Easy flow floorplan and low maintenance grounds surround this home, makes for the perfect downsizer or a first home buyer.
Alternately, offering the astute investor a variety of options to add undeniable value through extensions or redesign (STCA)
Peacefully placed in the ever-popular suburb of Hamilton South, this property is a leisurely stroll to local parks, tennis courts and café/retail strip of Beaumont street Hamilton or The Junction & public transport (bus stop at doorstep) and only moments to Newcastle CBD and striking Beaches.
Total land size approx 183m2 with rear access to automatic lock up carport.
– One generous size bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Combined bathroom (with shower recess), toilet and laundry
– Air-conditioned open plan living that opens out onto the covered outdoor area
– Updated Kitchen accompanied with new appliances and breakfast bar
– The high ceilings and glass sliding doors draws to the rear of the home draws in an abundance of natural
– Low maintenance grounds and a private and peaceful courtyard
– Rear access to the property with lock up auto door carport
– Leisurely walk to Hamilton and The Junction café & retail strip.
– The convenience of a bus stop and tennis courts right at your doorstep
– School Catchment: Hamilton South Public Primary & Newcastle High School.
– NBN: Fibre to Node
Council Rates: Approx $536.00 per Quarter
Water Rates: Approx $269.00 Per Quarter
Rental Potential: Approx $420.00 – $440.00 Per Week