‘Tranmere’ Circa 1921 | Where Character Meets Potential
Located in a quiet, tree-lined street with Mayfield CBD less than a kilometer away, you will be charmed and excited by what this stunning home has to offer.
Encapturing the warmth and beauty of yester-year, the original federation style cavity brick beauty is ready for its new owners to give it a new lease of life.
Upon entering this stunning home, you are greeted with a formal living area which is full of beautiful features including a two way fireplace with timber mantle, stained glass and double hung windows, picture rails and high ceilings. Another one of the surprising features of this home is the large, open plan living area and kitchen located at the rear of the property which overlooks the secure yard. This home is full of elegant original traits and it is perfect for the modern lifestyle we all dream of.
This property features:
– 3 Large bedrooms, main bedroom featuring a built in wardrobe.
– Several living options via formal living room, formal dining area/study and the open plan living area
– Large family sized bathroom with bath tub
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
– 444m2 (approx) block
– Child and pet friendly yard which has a covered outdoor entertaining area and storage shed. Plenty of room for pool or shed
– Prime location. Within close proximity to local schools, shopping centres and parks with the added convenience of being 2km to Mater Hospital; 4.5km to Newcastle University; 8.5km to Newcastle Beaches
Lovingly known as ‘Tranmere’, this property has been tightly held by the same family for over 30 years. This is a rare opportunity to secure your dream home in dream location.
For Sale now or by Auction on 20th March 2021 @ 1pm.
For all enquiries, please contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Charles Shaddock on 0422 291 542 or email@example.com