Beautifully positioned in the well-connected suburb of Edgeworth, this flawless single level brick and tile home offers easy access to local shopping centres, eateries, Lake Macquire and the M1.
This property is ideal for retirees, first home buyers or investors.
This bright and attractive residence offers a well-proportioned, free-flowing design with the choice of indoor and outdoor living spaces. Spacious three bedrooms accommodating built-in robes and ceiling fans served by a spotless bathroom and additional second toilet.
– Freestanding brick and tile duplex in a complex of six
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Centralised bathroom, additional second toilet
– Airconditioned open plan living and dining
– Updated kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– Private and low maintenance courtyard
– Double garage with auto door and internal access
– Property built in 2005
Water Rates, Excluding Usage: $640.82 p/a Approx.
Council Rates: $1417 p/a Approx.
Strata: $2228 p/a Aprox
Rental Potential: $510 – $530 p/w Approx.